Secure Our Border-Enforce Our Laws!
"In the first place, we should insist that, if the immigrant, who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet, an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
New immigration enforcement bills filed in the NC Senate:
2) January 2017 21 illegal aliens arrested for 49 child rape/sexual assault charges in NC here
3) December 2016 18 illegal aliens arrested for 48 child rape/sexual assault charges in NC here
4) November 2016 16 illegal aliens arrested for 82 child rape/sexual assault charges in NC here
5) October 2016 13 illegal aliens arrested for 33 child rape/sexual assault charges in NC here
6) September 2016 9 illegal aliens arrested for 31 child rape/sexual assault charges in NC here
7) August 2016 19 illegal aliens arrested for 73 child rape/sexual assault charges in NC here
8) July 2016 16 illegal aliens arrested for 114 child rape/sexual assault charges in NC here
9) June 2016 19 illegal aliens arrested for 49 child rape/sexual assault charges in NC here
Previous Monthly Child Rape Cases by Illegal Aliens
1. November 2013 87 individuals 277 charges here
2. December 2013 89 individuals 575 charges here
3. January 2014 52 individuals 200 charges here
4. February 2014 36 individuals 200 charges here
5. March 2014 83 individuals 366 charges here
6. April 2014 99 individuals 672 charges here
7. May 2014 73 individuals 299 charges here
8. June 2014 48 individuals 184 charges here
9. July 2014 74 individuals 295 charges here
10. August 2014 78 individuals 418 charges here
11. September 2014 77 individuals 447 charges here
12. October 2014 73 individuals 384 charges here
13. November 2014 (info unavailable)
14. Dec. 2014 59 individuals 230 charges here
15. Jan. 2015 94 individuals 518 charges here
16. Feb. 2015 81 individuals 405 charges here
17. March 2015 67 individuals 205 charges here
Who represents me and how do I contact them?
1) To find out who represents you, use this link and follow the instructions: http://www.ncleg.net/representation/WhoRepresentsMe.aspx
2) If you already know who represents you, use these links:
N.C. House members: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=House
N.C. Senate members: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=senate
We are a statewide grassroots organization that is dedicated to immigration enforcement. Our organization represents the citizens’ interest in stopping the flood of illegal aliens into North Carolina. We simply can't afford illegal aliens' tremendous costs any longer. The damage incurred, the crimes, costs and physical and emotional damage these people are causing, are just too great.
We also seek to educate our citizens to the many costly and destructive aspects of illegal immigrant crime. The crimes we document in our monthly crime reports include some of the most heinous crimes imaginable.
(The sad thing about it is, every one of them is 100% preventable if our N.C. Legislators would simply enact and enforce, state level illegal immigration laws.)
What We Believe
We support limiting our jobs and resources to the citizens of North Carolina and we believe that it is time for our Legislators to adhere to their oath of office, “to support the Constitution of the United States; and to be faithful and bear true allegiance to the State of North Carolina” by passing the appropriate legislation to curtail the influx of illegal aliens into our state.
2) Require a valid photo I.D. to vote.
3) Require all companies (public and private) doing business in N.C. to become E-Verify compliant.
4) Mandate stricter punishments and stiffer penalties for hiring illegal aliens in N.C.
5) Enact a N.C. version of Arizona's SB1070 law to document proof of legal entry and the right to be within N.C. borders.
6) Deny enrollment of illegal aliens to N.C. colleges and universities.
7) Eliminate taxpayer funding to N.C. colleges and universities that allow illegal aliens to enroll.
8) Restrict foreign consulate services to consulate property only.
9) Deny taxpayer funding to any N.C. municipality, town, city or county that supports sanctuary policies for illegal aliens.
10) Require proof of citizenship and residency for all N.C. social welfare eligibility.
11) Cut taxpayer funding to all non-profit organizations in N.C. that provide assistance and/or benefits to illegal aliens.
12) End taxpayer funding of all N.C. ethnic councils.
13) Tighten N.C. vehicle laws by impounding cars driven by unlicensed and uninsured drivers.
We periodically send out "Action Alerts." These are items that need immediate attention. It may be calling, emailing or faxing your Congressman, signing a petition, attending a rally or to notify you of an upcoming Bill to be voted on in the NCGA.
The member contact list is divided up into sections according to their N.C. postal zip code. Information can be sent to specific areas of N.C. according to that zip code. This way, important information can be distributed regionally and action can be taken very quickly.
How To Join
(It costs you nothing to join and we never ask for your money!)
Simply scroll down to the "Subscribe to our mailing list" section below. Enter your e-mail address and zip code. You can also enter your first and last names if you choose but it is not required; then click "Subscribe". You will be sent a confirmation email that you signed up. Simply click on the link in the email to confirm the request. That's it!
Monthly Crime Reports
1. Report employers of illegal aliens to the N.C. Dept of Labor: On line form
2. Report employers of illegal aliens to the I.R.S and get a REWARD! (anonymously): Form3949A Form 211
3. Report illegal aliens or their employers to I.C.E. (on-line): Tip Form
4. Mail these warning letters to N.C. employers of illegal aliens (anonymously): Letter 1 Letter 2
1. The Costs of Illegal Immigration to
2. NC Ranked #1 with the Fastest Growing Immigrant Population NC Ranking
3. State Costs of Illegal Immigration Nationwide State Costs
4. Facts About Diseases and Illegal Aliens:
(a) 8 Ways Illegals Make You Sick Dr. William Campbell Douglass II
(b) Facts About Disease and Illegal Aliens Dr. Madeline Cosman
P.O. Box 273
Wade, N.C. 28395
If you have questions or a problem with this website
NCFIRE was established in 2007
NCFIRE Hotline: (910) 286-3022